Other Deatils :
|Power Consumption||10 HP|
Micronutrients (or trace minerals) are plant nutrient elements necessary for plant growth plant metabolism. In their absence, the plant is unable to complete a normal life cycle. Also, they are part of some essential plant constituent or metabolite. Micronutrients are present in plant tissue in quantities less than 0.02% dry weight.
It is necessary to artificially modify soil fertility through the addition of micronutrients to promote vigorous growth increase or sustain yield, because, even with adequate water light, nutrient deficiency can limit growth crop yield.The 7 micronutrients their functions are :
1. Boron : Eessential for the proper forming strengthening of cell walls
2. Zinc : Required in a large number of enzymes; essential for DNA transcription
3. Manganese : Necessary for photosynthesis
4. Iron : Necessary for photosynthesis; cofactor for enzymes
5. Copper : Important for photosynthesis
6. Molybdenum : Cofactor for enzymes; involved in nitrogen metabolism
7. Chlorine : Necessary for osmosis ionic balance; important for photosynthesis
Besides micronutrients, several other substances are of great importance in plant nutrition. They are classified as plant growth promoting substances. Some of these substances are amino acids, growth hormones, seaweed extract, fulvic acid, humic acid, gluconates, lactates, etc.
We offer a multipurpose plant set of machinery for the production of liquid formulations of any or all of the above micronutrients plant growth promoting substances.
- Item Code: LMN048
- Delivery Time: 4 weeks
- Packaging Details: Wooden box packaging